Monday, January 2, 2012

First Steps

Nature photography has always been a passion of mine, but one that I hadn't indulged until the past few years. I've since been able to develop that passion into a hobby, and with the grace of some great opportunities, travel to some amazing locations of beauty and knowledge. I believe that a great piece of art is based on the story it tells, and more importantly, on what it can teach. A stunning photo is pleasing to the eye, but sometimes superficial.

My goal is to not only show, but teach. I can't say everything I post will be of great quality, but at the least, I hope some nugget of knowledge is added.

These are my first steps into sharing my photography, my knowledge, and my passion of both.

(I will be updating this every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with a new photograph and tidbit of information on that particular subject matter starting this Wednesday, January 4th . Also please bear with me as I'm not a blogger and I'm still working on a design).

No comments:

Post a Comment